Monday, July 12, 2010

Starting Over, Again

Lynette and I returned to Arizona on Friday the 9th without complication. I wish I could say that this was a good trip, but it wasn't. Some issues with our relationship were brought to the surface, and to be honest there were some signs that not all was well even before we went on the trip.

Our relationship is over, and it's time for me to be starting over.....again. As I am typing this, I am realizing more and more that ending this is the right thing to do. For one, I am suffering from a sense of relief. I'm not crawling into a corner for three days to cry my soul out like I did the last time I went thru something like this even though there were a few times that I wanted to propose to her (and it was hard not to). And now that it is obvious that there is no possibility of proposing, I hold no malice to her whatsoever. I regard her as a special lady and I always will. I think I'm a better person because of her, and I'm grateful for the experience. But it's now time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment