Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back Home!

This is going to be a short entry, as that I am still somewhat jet-lagged.

Kathleen and I returned to Arizona two days ago, and we got here without complication. The folks at National Car Rental did manage to make up a little for what happened during our arrival: the guy who processed our return helped with moving our luggage over to where the shuttle bus was. I've never seen that kind of service from the other car rental companies so on this blog entry, I'm going to tip my hat to National.

We really had a lot of fun visiting with my cousin Jeanette and her family in Havertown. We have crossed paths several times since childhood, and life has been a whole lot better to her now than it was eight or ten years ago when she was undergoing some adverse circumstances. I can identify with that, having gone thru some of that myself.

I told Kathleen that if I ever end up winning the lottery, we'll have a summer home in Pennsylvania and a winter home in Arizona. Trouble is, is that I don't play the lottery, aside from a few scratcher tickets if I'm visiting another state. I could comment further on the lottery but that's going to have to wait for another time as that I'm starting to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment