Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eve of the Trip!

This will be a short entry tonight. I've already packed one suitcase but some laundry has to finish processing before I can pack another. Then it's off to bed.

I don't know when I will start. If I pop awake at 1:00 AM, then I'm on the road when I'm done showering and getting dressed. Otherwise, I will try to sleep in if the cats will let me.

Some of the Christmas cards have been sent out. The rest will have to wait until I'm in San Jose.

I have a lot on my mind these days. There's a situation brewing that I dare not comment on, lest I jinx that situation. I will have some business to take care of when I get back.

Somewhere along I-10, when Buckeye is in the rear view mirror and Tonopah is beyond the horizon, I'll be playing some BTO.....specifically, "Roll on Down the Highway". It will be the version that is from their Trial By Fire album recorded in 1996, and not the version from Not Fragile, recorded in 1974.

I have a lot on my mind right now.

And........I need this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment