Thursday, December 17, 2009

Buttonwillow CA, 12/17/09

I left the driveway at 5:14 AM this morning. A few hours ago, I rolled here into Buttonwillow, which is right off of I-5. I am dog tired. It was a smooth drive.....I couldn't have asked for much better. L.A. traffic even moved at a fast clip! Well, it helps if you pass thru at noon and not during rush hour. There were some rude drivers.

Anyway, there was great weather! At least until I descended into the San Joaquin Valley which was full of tule fog. There was 400 yards of visibility so it was driveable. It's when the visibility is down to 40 yards or so that you don't want to be out there.

Along the way, I saw this neat bumper sticker:

What part of
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
don't you understand?

If I ever see that somewhere, I'm buying one. Left lane hogs are a real peeve of mine.

I'm very tired as that 632.8 miles were racked up on the trip odometer so and I'm going to sign now. I also need to get some supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment