Sunday, January 25, 2015

Married!

Sheila and I were married yesterday at Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Tucson, AZ.

Best man was my longtime friend Mark, who made a special drive with his wife to be there.

Maidens of honor were Kira, Sheila's oldest daughter, and her best friend Barb.

It was great having Sheila next to me all night long last night.  We are both tired.

I have since flown back to Las Vegas, this time swimming in a sea of pleasant thought, having a ring on my finger for the first time in 16 years.

The honeymoon will be later on this summer when both of us can get some time off.  We haven't decided where, but I'd bet on a road trip.  We might go to Santa Fe and take as much as we can of historic 66 from there all the way to Kingman.  I've also identified a few possible romantic getaways elsewhere.

I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment