Monday, October 21, 2019

An Apology

I wish to apologize to the American people and to the rest of the world for voting for Mitt Romney when he was running for President in 2012.  I originally was going to sit that one out, but I fell for his phony line about how he was a true conservative, even though there was evidence that he wasn't.

I also feel bad for having once endorsed his choice of Paul Ryan as Vice President.  Once I saw how Speaker Ryan was, I realized Romney could have done better.  I guess I can make the argument that it was the best choice he had available at the time, but I didn't know Ryan as well as I should have.

Mitt Romney, a/k/a Pierre Delecto. 

Mitt Romney, setting up a fake Twitter account.  That's as dishonest as Hillary and her missing emails and those smashed hard drives.

Voters of Utah.........will you now please step forward and apologize too, for sending Mitt Romney to the Senate?

No comments:

Post a Comment