Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday, 10/23/17

I haven't exactly been a prolific poster here.  Not on this blog anyway.  I am much more likely to post on my ham radio blog.  I'm not sure anyone reads that either, but ham radio has been proving to be a great deal more fun than I thought it would be given the sunspot lull (that translates into poor band conditions).

I could have posted about Las Vegas and the shooter.  I almost did.  I quickly realized that anything I would have wanted to say about that would have been covered elsewhere.  Was the shooter a part of ISIS?  I can't rule that out any more than I could rule it in.    I lean towards him being an ISIS sympathizer, but if he was the government isn't going to tell us that as that they don't want to be stoking panic.  If that is the case, then I'm good with it for the time being, but eventually they're going to have to tell us what they know.

I could also post about work.  Trouble is, I don't like to talk about work here.  What happens at work stays at work.  I may or may not witness some interesting situations, but if I do I'm not immediately going to talk about it.  I may tell you some stories about my time at Pay Less Drugs in San Jose, or my time at Radio Shack in San Jose.

I guess what I can post about is that I'm aware that I am a very blessed person.  I'm still not 100% healed from the surgery, but the surgery was 100% succsessful.  It's given me some things to think about and a reason to be grateful for my blessings.  I'm not going to go into what happened just yet.  I may not ever.  All I'm going to say is that resting up from surgery is the most tiring thing I've ever done in my life.  It was nearly three weeks before I got my energy back.

Anyway, I came here tonight to check in, and let you know that I am alive and well.

Don't forget to pet a dog or a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment