Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Donald Wins It!

I didn't think it was really going to happen.  Organized Media went all out for Hillary, as did the welfare class, the Silicon Valley titans, and even some members of the Republican Establishment.  I honestly thought that there would be some vote-rigging in five states.  My home state, as I write this, hasn't yet been called.

My gut feel in this, is that this is more of a rebellion against the Establishment than it is support for Trump.  Well, there are also a lot of people out there who don't like Hillary.  Some in her own party either stayed home and voted for others, while others voted for Trump more in order to keep her out of the White House.

Not being able to return to the White House isn't, in my mind, going to bother Bubba any.  There's no shortage of babes out there who would try to be that one who gets to satisfy him.  Personally I have thought for a long time that he was more qualified to be an assistant manager at Burger King than he was President, but Ross Perot didn't think so and was able to siphon votes away from Bush 41.

So, what's next?

Expect a lot of university protests and riots in California.

Do not expect court filings from the Hillary camp.

Her political career is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment