Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some Interesting Reading

I stumbled across this link earlier today. It's provided by http://www.kitco.com/, a website from a precious metals firm headquartered in Montréal.

I've been a fan of the precious metals for years when it comes to long-term investments. The only mistake that I made in that regard was not buying more gold back when it was $300 an ounce.

At least I acquired plenty of silver, mostly in the form of pre-1965 U.S. coins, when the spot silver price was $4.50 per troy ounce. I've since seen it breach $20, and although silver took a hit today it closed at $16.21.

Of course, a website dealing in precious metals is going to have commentaries that are favorable towards gold and silver. Regardless of how you feel about the precious metals and/or stocks and bonds, I think this one's worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment