Saturday, July 18, 2009

Starting Out

OK, now I've done it. I have created this blog, although I don't think I will get to posting anything soon as that I am leaving for a two week trip tomorrow morning. But what the hey, I figured that I should at least get some sort of placeholder put here so that I can come back to it later. And who knows, maybe I'll post something while I am on the road.

I'm not exactly sure what I will do with this at this point in time. I already have a blog on my personal website, but that doesn't come up in any Google searches. So why did I start this one?

It's like this. Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to so and so, and I run Google searches on them. Sometimes I learn what they're up to and other times I don't. So I was thinking, what if someone from the past who knew me, googles me? They know I'm not the guy who works for the state of Wyoming who is also named Dave Mosier or the guy who wrote the book on bicycles who is also named Dave Mosier. They're instead looking for a former satellite engineer who once lived in San Jose, who is now a circuit card engineer in Tucson, Arizona.

So, if you're one of those who wondered whatever happened to me, and you've happened to find me, drop me a line, and let me know what you've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment